Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza !.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, homemade deep dish chicago style deluxe beer pizza !. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza ! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza ! is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade deep dish chicago style deluxe beer pizza ! using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza !:
- Get of For the pizza dough:.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Leinenkugel summer shandy.
- Prepare 3 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- Get 1 cup of whole wheat bread flour.
- Get 2.5 tablespoons of active dry yeast.
- Get 1.5 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of ground pepper (black or white).
- Prepare of For the pizza:.
- Get 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Take handful of pepperoni.
- Get 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Make ready of pizza seasoning blend.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
Instructions to make Homemade Deep Dish Chicago style Deluxe Beer Pizza !:
- First, make the dough by mixing together both flours, yeast, mustard powder, ground pepper and garlic powder. Then slowly pour your beer in from a low height so it doesn't produce many bubbles making it easier to mix. Continue mixing adding water along the way until dough is sticky, self contained and there is no flour left in the bowl. Let rest for 8-12 hours..
- Pour a tablespoon of olive over over your raised dough, and mix it in thoroughly. Let dough rise for another 30 minutes before dividing the total mix into 3 equal pieces. Kneed each piece on a well flowered surface and store in a ziploc bag in the fridge for another 12 hours before use..
- Oil up a deep cast iron skillet, press your dough into it trying to form a crust as you go. In the meantime preheat your oven to 450 degrees and let your dough rise while you prepare the toppings..
- Place pepperoni between sheets of paper towel on a microwave safe dish and microwave for 1 minute to get most of the juices out. Prepare carmelized Onions and sautéed mushrooms (I have recipes in my profile) being sure not to over cook them, and keeping their moisture to a minimum..
- Press the crust of the dough up once more, then add your cheese in an even layer on the bottom. Form a layer of pepperoni and spread your onions and mushrooms evenly over top, then add your sauce over top. Add parmesian cheese or pizza seasonings to the top for extra flavor..
- Bake on 450 degrees for: 20mins = for soft crust; 25mins = for perfect crust; or 30 mins = for well done crust. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade deep dish chicago style deluxe beer pizza ! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!