Homemade Mexican Pizza. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Delicious, Affordable And Authentic French Cuisine.
This recipe is packed with flavor and amazing texture combinations, and it's easy to make! Pizza making is a fun, social activity and is a great way to get your kids interested in the kitchen, the food they're eating and get them to love cooking. This simple recipe is great for a.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade mexican pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Delicious, Affordable And Authentic French Cuisine.
Homemade Mexican Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Mexican Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook homemade mexican pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Mexican Pizza:
- Make ready 4 of Flour tortillas.
- Take 1/2 cup of Old del Paso Mild Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Mexican blend cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Make ready 1 of For the meat ingredients and directions follow the Nadgie's Chili on my recipes!!!.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until smooth. Beat in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Place in a bowl coated with cooking. How to make Mexican Pizza: Cook ground beef.
Steps to make Homemade Mexican Pizza:
- Preheat oven 350….
- Place 2 tortillas and top them with cheese…bake until crispy golden brown and cheese is melted..
- Once they have reached your desire crispiness…place one tortilla..top it with the chili, some cheese blend and sauce, place the other tortilla on top of the meat and top it off with more sauce and cheese. Add a little of sourcream..
- Put it in the microwave for a couple of seconds to melt the cheese. (This is optional).
Add taco seasoning and water and stir to combine. Lightly pan fry them in a little bit of oil. Spoon a thin layer of enchilada sauce on top of one corn tortilla, spread refried beans on and top with a spoonful of taco meat. Sprinkle cheese over the meat and place a. Variations for this Beef Mexican Pizza recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade mexican pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!