Pizza Casserole. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Fine French Dining Is Just A Phone Call Away.
These comforting mash-ups combine two of your favorite foods in one delicious dish. If you like pizza night, give this healthy quinoa casserole a try! It's a fun way to sneak in a.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pizza casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Fine French Dining Is Just A Phone Call Away.
Pizza Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pizza Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pizza casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Casserole:
- Get 1/2 lb of Jimmy Dean sausage.
- Get 9 oz of pepperoni slices.
- Make ready 4 cup of rotini noodles.
- Take 24 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 1/4 oz of can sliced olive.
- Make ready 1 of green bell pepper.
- Take 4 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Take 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Cook pasta in boiling water until al denté. Cook sausage, garlic powder and oregano with onions until the juices run clear. Pizza Casserole is the ultimate comfort food. It's an easy-to-make casserole made with seven ingredients: egg noodles, pasta sauce, Italian sausage, ground beef, shredded mozzarella, oregano, and garlic salt.
Steps to make Pizza Casserole:
- Chop bell pepper, garlic, and onion. Set aside..
- Brown sausage with pepperoni. Drain. In pan, add olives, chopped onion, garlic, and green pepper. Stir..
- Boil noodles with garlic salt. 9 minutes. Drain. Combine noodles, meat mixture, milk, and spaghetti sauce..
- Place in 13×9 glass dish, cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees..
- Remove foil, add cheese, and bake for 10 more minutes. Remove from oven, let stand 5 minutes, and serve..
The ingredients come together to create a flavor-packed dish that tastes like a cross between pizza and spaghetti. And best of all, it makes a large dish that feeds a crowd. Pizza Lover's Casserole When you're looking for a surefire crowd-pleaser for a kids' party, it's hard to go wrong with pizza. This dish delivers the taste of pizza in a convenient and delicious casserole. Pair it with a salad and bread, and you have a great meal for a table full of kids without the pizzeria tab! —Jackie Hannahs, Cedar Springs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pizza casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!