Pepperoni Pizza Casserole. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Hurtig og effektiv levering af mad fra byens lækreste restauranter.
Be the first to rate & review! Rich and filling, this pizza-meets-garlic-bread casserole is perfect for a Friday night when your kid invites over half the neighborhood. The cheese, pepperoni, and mushrooms are a match made in heaven for buttery bread, and the bottom of the casserole gets nice and crisp.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pepperoni pizza casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pepperoni Pizza Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Hurtig og effektiv levering af mad fra byens lækreste restauranter.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pepperoni pizza casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni Pizza Casserole:
- Make ready of Ingredients.
- Make ready 3 cup of spiral macaroni.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 can of pizza sauce.
- Make ready 1 packages of shredded pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of pepperoni.
- Take 1 can of mushrooms.
- Take 1 dash of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 of I include a little of this and that for extra flavor, adjust to your typical likings.
Sprinkle each with mushrooms, cheeses and pepperoni. Transfer the pasta mix to a casserole dish. Pepperoni Pizza Casserole with Garlic Breadstick Lattice Recipe. An easy pizza inspired pasta casserole featuring a delicious garlic breadstick lattice topping!
Steps to make Pepperoni Pizza Casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- brown ground beef.
- cook macaroni as directed on package. (or as you normally do).
- When beef is done, mix in pizza sauce..
- Combine macaroni to beef mixture. (I also added cheese into this mixture. For all the cheese lovers like myself).
- Pour into baking pan. (I use 13 x 9).
- Spread 3/4 bag of cheese over the top..
- Decorate casserole with desired toppings. (Obviously I used Pepperoni and mushrooms!).
- Cover the top of casserole with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted..
Stir in mushrooms, tomato sauce, pizza sauce, tomato paste, sugar and seasonings. Drain pasta; stir into meat sauce. Top each with pepperoni and Parmesan cheese. Simply cook up a pound of pasta. While the pasta is boiling, brown up the ground beef along with an onion.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pepperoni pizza casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!